An article posted in the Healthy Living Section of the Huffington Post nicely sums up nine different benefits of massage therapy. All of the listed benefits are backed up by current scientific studies. Benefits listed in the article include:
1. Management of anxiety and depression.
2. Ease of pain.
3. Promotion of healthy sleep.
4. Boost in natural immunity.
5. Ease of PMS symptoms.
6. Heightened levels of alertness.
7. Relief from headaches.
8. Naturally revitalize complexion.
9. Ease symptoms of cancer treatment.
Check out the article here: Massage Benefits: 9 Healthy Reasons to Make an Appointment Today
Make an appointment at Well Being today to experience the many benefits of massage therapy.
Nick Hughes is a massage therapist, yoga instructor and co-owner of Well Being.